top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat entrance main door shop kitchen office vastu tips south west plot north east tips wealth south facing south east toilet south bedroom
Print Preview

Regarding maindoor & Staircase

+4 votes

My Home is east facing and main door is in the southeast corner & kitchen is on east . Stair case is just in front of main door. Plz suggest any remedy to avoid vastu dosh. Bedrooms and puja room are in place as per vastu. plz help

posted Mar 14, 2016 by Stalin Das

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button
Can you send a small map of your plan? it'll help to understand in a better way and you will get better answer.
I'm assuming your entrance is in South-East, East direction, please confirm. Is there any option to use South-East, South direction for the entrance?
Dear Nimesh sir,
Thanks for your prompt response. The rough sketch is attached for your reference. I have only two specific query (1). Main Door is at S-E Corner and (2). Staircase is facing main door.
During the construction we compromise the kitchen position to adjust the stair case placing. We will strictly follow the interior placement in kitchen. As we are in in position to replace or modify the rooms. Plz suggest/advise any remedy to rectify the vastudosa. *The Black highlighted portions are door position. We have another Door in north side.
Thank You !

4 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

Option 1: From the map, I believe the Entrance could be shifted by a few feet towards the north. ( and still be under the portico)
the centrally placed entrance would look grand. Corner entrances do not look good.

Option 2: Place a soft partition in front of the staircase so that it is not the first thing to be seen from the entrance.

answer Mar 16, 2016 by Vastu Paranoid
These are good suggestions! Stalin, if you have an option to swap your kitchen with drawing room, that would be the best solution and in that case you entry would towards NE direction also.
If you swap kitchen, please design it in such a way to keep staircase entry out of kitchen area.
Thanks for such valuable response.
Sir, we are not in any position to replace any thing, only need is vastu remedies. BTW thanks for your concern. :)
+2 votes

South-east corner is Agni corner and best suited for the kitchen area.
Your kitchen is in east direction, not the best place like SE or NW but fine, hope it is not in the north-east side. You can have your gas burner in the south east corner in the kitchen and while cooking you should face in the east direction. Your sink can be in the north-east side.
Larger windows in the kitchen should be in Eastern side while small ventilators should be placed in South.
Electric equipment like microwave, oven or refrigerator should be in South-west.
The slope of the water flow should be from Southwest towards Northeast.
The cylinder should be placed in the Southeast corner.
The storage for all the food grains, utensils, etc. should be on the Southern and the western walls and not on the Northern and the Eastern walls.
The fridge should be in placed in the Southwest or north-west corner of the kitchen.

Color For Kitchen

The wall colors should be:

Yellow
Rose
Orange
Red
Chocolate

Avoid following for the kitchen

black color in your kitchen.
Toilet, below or above the kitchen
Sharing the wall with toilet
Never face the main entrance of the house.
Puja room, below or above the sink or gas burner.

answer Mar 15, 2016 by Sukumar
Dear Sukumar Sir,
Thanks for your suggestion. We are strictly following the points you have mentioned here. I m much worried about Main Door and staircase position. We are not in position to modify it. Only solution is remedy :(  Plz suggest any remedy fot this Vastu Dosha.

Thank You
+1 vote

Dear Stalin,
Thanks for posting your question on Vastu compass community. You can also download our Vastu compass app on your phone and check most of the Vastu rules for your home, office.
For android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mango.vastu
For IOS: https://appsto.re/in/cuUwI.i
For Windows phone: https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/store/apps/vastu-compass/9wzdncrfj4wz

answer Mar 15, 2016 by Vastu Compass App
+1 vote
answer Mar 15, 2016 by Stalin Das
Similar Questions
+4 votes

I m building new home , i am planning to make in #southeast . Is it favourable ?

+2 votes

I was just wondering if Vastu prescribes the direction of the stairs inside the house as well as the ones outside the house - I mean clockwise or anti-clockwise.

0 votes
When I enter the house, I face north which is windows. On my right is east which wall and flat grows on left side I.e., rooms kitchen are on left side. Kitchen and room windows are all north windows. Washrooms are on opposite side touching south wall. Is it ok?
0 votes

My home main door have west side , have any problem

+1 vote

My House's entry from south... Ok and some people are say me its not good... So it is true or not...? And if its not good.. Then what will i do with south entrance because i have no other option.. Please reply me thanks..

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.