top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house business direction flat main door shop entrance wealth office kitchen south west vastu tips north east plot prosperity toilet north facing south facing bedroom east facing
Print Preview

Can you suggest and give more detail about Master bedroom color preferences?

+2 votes
posted Mar 14, 2016 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

+1 vote

Vastu suggests South-West is the best direction to have your master bedroom. Best suited color for South-West is shades of brown so best color for the master bedroom is shades of brown.

We have to understand the use of master bedroom, which is mainly used for Relaxation and love between the couple occupant of that room. Now, we should consider these usage while selecting the color of the master bedroom.

For Relaxation purpose we can use blue color and for love making or romance, pink is very good color (as pink is usually associated with love).

Blue is the most soothing colour which signifies tranquility and contentment. This colour is versatile in expressing values. Blue colour is generally preferred for larger areas where soft and lighter version is needed. Small rooms are not suitable for blue colour as per the interior design.

For Master bedroom, one should use combination of brown, blue and pink, which will ensure that there’s a good balance in life. The blue is masculine and pink is feminine color (they represent balance between couple) and the brown color gives stability.

answer Mar 14, 2016 by Nimesh Kumar
0 votes

Please refer my recent post about colorurs.

you should select bright colours as per your choice.

The following colors can be selected.

VIOLET, INDIGO,BLURE, GREEN, ORGANGE, RED, PINK, WHITE, LEMON YELLOW.

S.Rajahgopaal, vaasthu & cosmic energy consultant

answer Sep 5, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+2 votes

which color should be used according to vastu in different rooms, kitchen, living room, bathroom etc for my home?

+1 vote

My master bedroom is in north east. We are trying to have a baby and we are not successful despite several treatments. Please help

+4 votes

pizza shop floor plan

Can you please check my pizza shop's floor plan and advise me kindly? Most of the walls are red and black but I can't change the colours because this is a franchise business. In the floor plan, where I wrote 'back entrance' there is a septic tank just upside to the word 'back' on the corner of the building. And its outside the shop.

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.