top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat entrance main door shop office kitchen vastu tips south west plot north east wealth south facing tips toilet east facing south east bedroom
Print Preview

Plot faced toward T joint road

+3 votes

Plot facing East phase and T shape road . what is the vastu remedy for this.

posted Mar 9, 2016 by Subramanya A

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button
Can you send the rough sketch of the plot?
Where exactly you are getting T joint in the plot is also important consideration.

1 Answer

0 votes

There are 12 types of T junctions: 4 On central part of the plot on any side are neutral, 4 are harmful and 4 are good.

1. North
  2. North- NE
  3. North-NW
  4. East
  5. East-EN
  6. East-ES
  7. South
  8. South-SE
  9. South-SW
  10. West
  11. West-WN
  12. West-NW

There is many factors (width, length, which side of plot etc.) which makes T junction plots good/neutral/bad. Trying to generalise will not give the proper information on this topic.

Usually T junction roads are good if this fall in North, NE or East zone.

answer May 11, 2016 by Shunu
Similar Questions
+1 vote
I have a plot, facing east side...and i am going to constructed it. But there are three side road or we can say T-junction. Pls advise if some solution I can do for the same.
+1 vote
Sir. Can we make a balcony on north east side for south facing house as my plot is having road on south and north and it's a deadens site
0 votes
I want to construct a bathroom attached to the bedroom at East. But the only space available is at northeast. What should I do?
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.