top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen south west vastu tips north east plot wealth south facing toilet bedroom tips east facing south
Print Preview

Ashoka pillar

+2 votes

One of my friend has suggested me to put Ashok pillar in nw direction to get new job or for promotion. Is it really works?

posted Mar 4, 2016 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

+1 vote

To get a job or promotion, one has to focus on his/her work with calm mind. Vastu can help you to keep your mind calm by following certain rules, which will help you to focus in your work. These rules are based on 5 basic elements of nature and scientific.

Nothing else can get you job/promotion.

Good luck.
Note: if you can send your home plan, one can analyse it from Vastu point of view and give proper guidance.

answer Mar 4, 2016 by Sukumar
0 votes

First you should make study of your house, energy level, weak point and positive points.

Based on that you need some changes.  for ex. if you find out the negative points, you try to eradicate and to bring more positive energy in that area. Like wise, everything to be analysed.

answer Sep 19 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+1 vote
i have a panchmukhi hanuman brass statue,  which i want to place in the living room with east facing. i want to place the statue in such a way that anyone while entering the home will be able to see the statue directly. is this the right way to place? plz suggest
+1 vote
Facing depression and family problems.my Dob is 31st january 1990, time -8:30 pm.please let me know when I will get new job and peaceful life as going through stress.
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.