top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen south west north east vastu tips plot wealth south facing toilet bedroom tips east facing south
Print Preview

my bedroom is in NW direction. is it good for me n my husband

+1 vote
posted Mar 2, 2016 by Akansha Sethi

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button
Can you upload the plan? Or draw a plan on paper of your home and share

3 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

ambience
Bedroom is a place to unwind stress and carry out different activities of life, and for a couple choosing bedroom in appropriate direction is important for many reasons:

Direction
1. North-west (NW) is ideal if couple is not elder in the family while South-west (SW) is most ideal if the couple is elder.

Sleeping direction:
1. sleep with their head towards South and feet in North.

Other Suggestions:
1. Do not keep exposed mirror in the couple's bedroom.
2. Television screen, computer screen and other exposed mirrors should be covered with cloth when not in use.
3. If possible, avoid TV and computer in the bedroom.
4. Fresh flowers should be kept in which symbolizes blooming of love and fragrance of flowers help keeping the relation afresh like always.
5. Do no install scary or nude pictures and images in couple's bedroom.
6. Couples bedroom can have light and bright colours on wall which help to create better understanding among partners.

answer Mar 3, 2016 by Mahesh Kumar
0 votes

THE COUPLE ROOM SHOULD BE IN THE SOUTH WEST CORNER.  THERE WILL NOT BE STABILITY IN YOUR LIFE AS WELL AS IN THEIR PROFESSION / BUSINESS IF THE ROOM IS IN NW CORNER.

answer Aug 7 by S.rajahgopaal
0 votes

North west bedroom is suitable for elderly people.   

But for newly married and young couples should use south west bedroom only.

S.Rajahgopaal

vaasthu & cosmic energy consultant

answer Aug 18 by S.rajahgopaal