top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen vastu tips south west north east wealth plot toilet south facing bedroom east facing tips prosperity
Print Preview

Where does vastu accessories, products for vastu remedies available?

+1 vote
posted Feb 6, 2016 by Durga

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button
I deal vastu accessories. But it is based on type vastu defects and accordingly give advise. Just like that buying and installing is not beneficial.

2 Answers

0 votes

I Agree with Mr.S.Rajahgopaal ji,

Also the accessories needs to be energised before using it.

Regards,

Vishnuprasad

answer 6 days ago by Vishnuprasad Mallya
I agree vishnu ji. The materials vefore instllation is being energised for the reauired days. Also the installation day & time is to match for the place and person.
0 votes

In the present period of time, the only way the Vastu Energy of any premises can be corrected is by placement of adequate number of powerful and fully pre-energized Pyramidal Instruments at strategic locations.

However, if the Pyramidal Instruments are fully pre-energized then the Vastu Correction is very fast and without any risk.

I am a PyrAmid Energy healer and the spiritual scientist having more than 30 years of experience. I have developed a lot of Pyramid instruments during these years and helped a lot of people. So in case you are looking for any kind of PyrAmid Energy Instruments to buy so please connect with me at pyramidenergy000@gmail.com

Thanks!

Kirti Betai

answer 4 days ago by Kirti Betai
Similar Questions
+1 vote
I want to construct a bathroom attached to the bedroom at East. But the only space available is at northeast. What should I do?
+4 votes

GROUND PLAN for DUPLEX house

Dear Vastu team,

I have attached a ground floor plan for our duplex house. Our house is in primary construction phase.
As its a part of township, we can only perform changes in the inner plan. So I request you to kindly look into the plan layout and provide your comments on Vastu remedies.

One major thing what I have noticed is the staircase in the center of the house, it is a major vastu dosh. We can not change the staircase location, so please provide vastu remedies for this issue.

Thanks and regards,
Gaurang Rana

0 votes

Q: Are astrology and vaastu subjects interlinked? Is it required to analyse the Janma-Kundli (horoscope) to get rid of the problems? Will astrology provide solutions?

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.