top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat entrance main door shop office kitchen vastu tips plot south west north east wealth tips south facing toilet east facing south east bedroom
Print Preview

Hi, I run a pizza shop. But my staff seems not be happy while working. What direction needs to be corrected?

+3 votes
posted Feb 4, 2016 by Mukhdeep Singh

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button
what is the current directional layout of your shop?
Kitchen direction and other area directions also needed.
Where does your employees spend their time when in shop?
Can I email you the floor plan of my shop?
You can do that also or if you can upload here the photo of the plan. It

2 Answers

0 votes

Vastu Tips for shops or businesses are completely depends on in-depth study of several determiners that consist of shop location, exteriors, arrangement of cash counter, and much more. In absence of specific information about your shop, here are the generic Vastu tips:

Vastu Tips for Shops

1. Shop must be in regular shape like rectangular or square and avoid any unbalanced or irregular shape property
  2. Shop owner/cheif preferably sit in South-west direction, facing north or east.
  3. Keep heavy material like raw material or removal stuff on the south-west direction
  4. Shop entrance preferably be in east or north-east direction
  5. Any extension from wrong way may leads to bad luck, negative effects, losses in business, and much more
  6. Cash counter must be set up in such a way that it open towards North
  7. main door and other doors of shop should not make noise
  8. Locker or cash room must be constructed towards South-west and open towards North
  9. All electronic equipments must be integrated in south-east corner of shop

Vastu tips while Selecting Shop

1. Proper location of the shop
  2. Employee’s placement and sitting direction
  3. Entrance direction
  4. Basement location
  5. Windows direction and placement
  6. Electronic equipment direction
  7. Office exterior
  8. Storage of goods direction
  9. Cashier’s direction & placement
answer Feb 5, 2016 by Mahesh Kumar
0 votes

your shop main entry is not positive.  It should be corrected.  Moreover the all the working staffs should face east or North.

answer Jun 12 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
0 votes
Hi i have open a new beauty parlour which is in base ment the door is east facing i have  cash counter facing east,  one of my friend has gifted me  crystal tortose with crystal plate  i have place tortose inside cash box plzz suggest  me right  direction
+1 vote

I have a readymade cloth retail shop. Please suggest me the position of the cash counter and what items can i keep in the cash box and if i can place any god photo or yantra or any written notes in the cash box which can help me to prosper in business and life. And the flow of cash should not stop.

+4 votes

pizza shop floor plan

Can you please check my pizza shop's floor plan and advise me kindly? Most of the walls are red and black but I can't change the colours because this is a franchise business. In the floor plan, where I wrote 'back entrance' there is a septic tank just upside to the word 'back' on the corner of the building. And its outside the shop.

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.