top button
    Most popular tags
    house business direction flat main door vastu tips shop entrance wealth kitchen office prosperity south west north east plot north facing toilet south facing bedroom east facing

Best appfor compass

+3 votes

Which is the best app for compass directions for Vastu

posted Jan 30, 2016 by Piyush Jain

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

4 Answers

+1 vote

Here it is just use this and give your feedback

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mango.vastu

answer Jan 30, 2016 by Sukumar
It does not support compass directions for Android..
Which phone model are you using? If your phone doesn't support compass sensor, it will not support or that could be one of the reason. In any case phone model wil solve this mystery. ;)
I am using moto g turbo..it does not support..any other app to suggest for compass sensor
Compass sensor is a hardware feature, so if your phone doesn't support compass sensor than no app will be able to give you auto direction compass feature. You can just find out direction on your own and use the features provided by the app.
I have just checked that Moto g Turbo does support compass sensor, check here http://gadgets.ndtv.com/motorola-moto-g-turbo-edition-3091?site=classic

Is this the same phone model you are using?

If compass is supported than there might be a bug in the app which doesn't give compass direction ?
Yes I am using moto g turbo but compass sensor is not working
0 votes

Yes I am using moto g turbo edition there can be a bug in app..which needs to be rectified

answer Jan 31, 2016 by Piyush Jain
0 votes

Thanks for reporting this. We will check this and fix the issue. Can you please also check if there is any other compass app is working on your phone?
Can you try this compass app and let us know if this compass is working fine on your phone?

answer Jan 31, 2016 by Vastu Compass App
0 votes

We have tried the Vastu Compass app on Moto G (2 different versions) and compass feature is working fine. Can you please let us know if you were able to use the reference compass app on your phone with compass feature?

answer Feb 1, 2016 by Vastu Compass App
Similar Questions
+3 votes

Hi where do i place the compass to check the vastu? For living room it says need to facing east & north side. It that mean i need to sit in west or south side n face east or north side or other way round?

+1 vote

We should u vastu compass while entry or exit of the house?

+2 votes

Please help me and tell me how can I activate my compass.

+2 votes

Do i stand inside the house and face my entrance or stand outside an d face the entrance to know which direction my entrance is facing?

+2 votes

I'm using Vastu compass append wants to know more information on using Check Vastu feature for my layout, where I can drag and drop different portions of the house on grid type layout.

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.