top button
    Most popular tags
    house business direction flat main door vastu tips shop entrance wealth kitchen office prosperity south west north east plot north facing toilet south facing east facing bedroom

is there any method to change vastu of my home without demolition

+1 vote
posted Jul 10 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes

Yes, as we know it is practically not possible to alter everything in the house as per Vastu, so Vastu Dekho suggests you some remedies that you can use without demolition.  When Vastu Dosha or any kind of Dosha occurs at your place, it means your house or workplace is violating Vastu principles. Here are some remedies that you can follow to bring happiness and peace. However, it is always recommended to consult a Vastu expert for more benefits.

• If you are feeling low or depressive, take some rock salt. Crush it and slowly rub in your fist and then go to a wash basin and drain it there. Please ensure not to drain it anywhere else, except wash basin.
  • Similarly, wipe off your house floor with Rock salt water to attract wealth. Place fountain in North to attract wealth. Remember you should not put any fountain in the bedroom.
  • Use Pyramids for rectifying any Vastu Dosha. Pyramids are very useful by placing pyramids there is no need to demolish anything. There are different types and different versions of the pyramid, so use pyramids only after consulting from a Vastu expert.
  • Use Wind Chimes to attract new opportunities in life. Five rods wind chime is highly auspicious and should be placed in the center of the house or Brahmasthan.
  • An aquarium is used especially to enhance money, career and luck. If used properly in the right direction, it brings wealth and abundance in the home. The aquarium should be placed in a place which is in front of the house to attract more wealth and abundance. The second best position is to place an aquarium in North direction or East. This will bring luck and health to your home. Aquarium in South East area attracts wealth and money.
  • Crystals are of the biggest gift from nature. If you use it wisely it will bring positive changes to your life. For specific crystals, there are different place as per vastu and you should consult a vastu expert before placing crystals in any direction. Crystals should be treated with care. Put the crystal in the ground overnight to clear any negative energy. You can place the crystal in running water also to remove the negativity, but sure your crystal is not water-soluble. Moonlight and sunlight can also be used to cleanse your crystals. Moonlight is also preferable. Make sure your crystal is not dull looking as it is not good and reduces its efficiency. If someone touches your crystal, then make sure to cleanse it remove any negativity.

answer Jul 10 by Garima Rima
0 votes
Vastu. Defects or dosh can be removed without demolition or alteration.
The remedy can be done based on Energy vastu concept. This helps you to remove any kind of defects. And the result is very good.
Further details pl contact;
Vastudekho com
S. Rajahgopaal
Vaasthu & cosmic divine energy consultant
Ph- 011 - 39585123
answer Jul 10 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
–1 vote

My house position is just at the junction of 'T' position rode/lane and my house have 2 entrance.Main entrance is in NW corner & sub-entrance is in West corner.Main entrance also opposite of an electric pole & garage.
My kitchen position is in NE corner.
Septic Tank,Overhead Water Tank,Toilet-Bathroom is in NE corner.
Water Reserver Tank is in SE corner SO I need the VASTU Tips where solve these problem without change any position??

0 votes
I have east facing plot back plot is empty but is at west t point.so is there any bad effect of this T point at my plot
where i can attach map
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.