top button
    Most popular tags
    house business direction flat main door vastu tips shop entrance wealth kitchen office prosperity south west north east plot north facing toilet south facing east facing bedroom

Can I place my kitchen sink on the east?

+4 votes
Is it okay to place the kitchen sink on the east and face east while washing utensils. Kindly suggest. Thank you
posted Jun 28 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes
Yes. Sink can be placed on the East or North East is good.
S. Rajahgopaal
Vaasthu & cosmic Divine energy consultant
Ph-011- 39585123
answer Jun 28 by S.rajahgopaal
Thank you for your immediate response
Similar Questions
+4 votes

My kitchen is U shaped where in the entrance to my kitchen is on the west. I cannot keep the gas stove facing east as I will be backing the main entrance of my kitchen(West). Wanted to know if I can place the gas stove on the northern wall and cook facing north? The kitchen sink is on the north east. Kindly guide. Thank You

0 votes
Mera flat me pooja mandir West wall per hai kyu ki East me window hai or North me toilet wall & kitchen wall jo leaving room se attach hai.kya North me face kar k pooja ki jaa sakta hai yadi Bhagwan ki tasvir East face hai.
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.