top button
    Most popular tags
    house business direction flat main door vastu tips shop entrance wealth kitchen office prosperity south west north east plot north facing toilet south facing east facing bedroom

I am into a karyana shop but bussiness not improve it

+5 votes
posted Jun 27 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes
Your shop place is totally negative. You need. Immediate attention for energy correction.
In this situation nothing will take place.
Pl contact vastudekho to improve your business.
S. Rajahgopaal
Vaasthu & cosmic divine. Energy consultant
Ph-011-39585123
answer Jun 27 by S.rajahgopaal
0 votes

Hi Mohit,

All shops, buildings and even the land on which a building is erected has vibrations of energy associated with it.

It is important to have the particular Vastu to harmonize buildings at places in tune with mother-nature, so that the human dwelling the building, lives well balanced and happy life.

Please share your Floor Plan or Draw the image of your shop with North or East Marking and get the personalized vastu report.

Please call at 011-39585123 or reply back to the email I have shared with you.
Regards,

Team VastuDekho.com

answer Jun 28 by Garima Rima
Similar Questions
+1 vote
I started fast food restaurant on 21 December 2017 in Chalakudy Kerala.since its opening its not in success and hav problem of not getting good staff and support from my partner(brother-in-law).pls suggest for good success.  Shop is two room interconnect rooms(one room kitchen and wash , other room dining) with entrance at south and  main corridor entrance from east. Kitchen at south east corner
0 votes
Hi sir, pls help me i am choice my life patner but my parents is not happy ? But i want to marry him. What i will do for marry him ?
0 votes
I am a HR Manager recently I have left my job because of salary delay issues with the company I had recently joined that company and worked there for six months but now I am jobless and need a job urgently I am aslo shifting my current residence so help me with some Vastu gyan so that will help me to get a job fadyet and have a good money backup in future. Awaiting response.Jai Shri Krishna
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.