top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house business direction flat main door shop entrance wealth office kitchen south west vastu tips prosperity north east plot north facing toilet south facing east facing bedroom

Could you please evaluate my plan for vastu compliance.

+2 votes

Dear Sir,

Could you please evaluate my WEST facing house floor plan  for vastu compliance.

Kindly offer comments.

posted Jun 7 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

+1 vote

First see if  thy west side  is  in height to that of east and north.   2. see which side of the water is flowing if you are cleaning the house both in/out ok. ( waste Water should flow towards north-east)   3. parking plot should not over cross north wall..if so place small mirror at the edge of the n corner.. also always park thy vehicle  steering/ handle facing west only..  4.see that thy steps are at the start climbing towards north.. if not at the tress pass corners pot-out  trees of   flowers.  5,Inside drawing room at the north window plant any creepng tree and at the centere an aquarium containing 2*Gold fishes,  6.try to place sofas facing east  or west ..alspo keep in mind Tv either should be  facing north  west side ok.. 7. if thy dining table is round  just place a glass of square at the centere and  put some rock salt in it and do not use it..always keep that  glass and salt fresh every 4 days..8. see that thy beds do not object / layin at entrance doors  of the same room..  9. always light a green lamp in the pooja room.. also see that  as and when you people have food .. the pooja room ent is covered with a yellow cloth..  goodluck..sk/Indian..

answer Jun 7 by Sunil Kumar Menon
Thank you very much for promptly responding. I am thankful to you.
Hey thats alright  namasthey and  goodluck..sk/Indian
0 votes
Pl get personalised vasthu consultation to know more about your house.
It needs detail study. Hence it is better to get complete report with reasonable charges.
Pl contact vastu community in this regard.
S. Rajahgopaal
Vaasthu & cosmic divine energy consultant
Ph - 011- 39585123
Mail - vastu.dekho@gmail.com
answer Jun 8 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+4 votes

pizza shop floor plan

Can you please check my pizza shop's floor plan and advise me kindly? Most of the walls are red and black but I can't change the colours because this is a franchise business. In the floor plan, where I wrote 'back entrance' there is a septic tank just upside to the word 'back' on the corner of the building. And its outside the shop.

0 votes

this is plan for first floor construction where the ground floor is already present and also we have columns in the first floor, we need to start first floor construction. the single room as soon as we climb up is for rent, rest 2bhk for me. also, the road is towards the west side and gate is exactly below the children bedroom north west corner

+4 votes

Hi, My name is Sanvi and I live in US .We have recently brought a plot for our home which faces East side. CAN YOU PLS CHECK OUR FLOOR PLAN and tell me if we need to make any changes. There is an option where we can choose this plan or the mirror image of this floor plan .

I have heard that it is not good to place gas and sink opposite to each other, if it is placed opposite to each other is there any solution.

And also I don't know where should I place pooja room. Before signing the contract we need to tell them all the structural changes after that it is not possible to make any changes. So can you please reply ASAP. Thank You!!!!

First  Floor
second

+4 votes

plz upload on my behalf of Flat No.4 I want to ask whether it is Vastu complaint?

This Question is on behalf of Piyush Jain, member of Vastu Community and sent us a direct email and requested us to upload this plan so community can check and critically review the plan from Vastu point of view.

enter image description here

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.