top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house business direction flat main door shop entrance wealth office kitchen south west north east vastu tips prosperity plot north facing toilet south facing bedroom east facing
Print Preview

Want to use half of the store room area for pooja ghar .

0 votes
we have a store room in between bedroom ad staircase . Bedroom is in North East direction . Now we are planning to use half of the store room area for pooja room .Is it good ? If it is not then what we can do at the same place ?
posted May 12 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes
Pooja room and store room should be seperate.
Further we need to study of your house plan.
You may contact vastu compass community - ph-011-39585123. We are here to help you.
Mail - vastu.dekho@gmail.com
S.Rajahgopaal
Vaasthu & cosmic divine energy consultant
Vastu compass community.
answer May 12 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+1 vote
It's a rental house and I am staying in 1 room. It has a separate kitchen in East and bathroom in West. Basically I have only my bedroom left. In that case can I keep Pooja Ghar in bedroom? What can I do to correct this.
0 votes
As there is no place to keep POOJA room in North easy can we go and keep POOJA room in center of agni and kubeer mule where site is north facing and POOJA room door will also face to north
+1 vote

I live as a paying guest. It's a 2bhk flat but I stay in hall & share the hall with another girl. So now hall is divided in two parts. I want a puja Mandir & only place I have is in front of my bed. I want to know which location is good for Puja Mandir or how can I set it up in the limited space that I have

0 votes
It is east facing house. Pooja room and wash room(not bathroom) for cleaning utensils are adjacent to kitchen and as well to each other. Behind the pooja room there exists wash room. They both have common wall. Is it fine from vasthu point of view?
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.