top button
    Most popular tags
    house business direction flat main door vastu tips shop entrance wealth kitchen office prosperity south west north east plot north facing toilet south facing bedroom east facing

My date of birth is 13/02/1989, I'm have lot of family issues can you suggest how long will it take to rectify

+1 vote
posted May 11 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes
Major defect noticed in your house. Because of this you have multiple problems.
Don't worry. It can be corrected.
Further details pl contact;

S. Rajahgopaal
Vastu guru -  vastu compass community
Ph - 011- 39585123
Mail - vastu.dekho@gmail.com
answer May 11 by S.rajahgopaal
0 votes
Please give your basic details here - www.energyhealing.in/consultation to get your complete energy analysis. I will contact you after checking you vastu , astrology and otger energy fields.

God bless you
Kirti Betai
answer May 11 by Kirti Betai
Similar Questions
+1 vote
Hi, I have my Nails Studio in Gurugram. Its been an year but its not giving me return as expected. Please suggest some tips for growth & wealth. Thanks
0 votes
My partner want to start business his date of birth is 24/06/1988.. his rasi is Aris . what type of business he should involve in and from when ?
+1 vote
My DOB IS 18/06/18...I Take a tution , drawing  classes and yoga classes. ..how to growing it...
+1 vote
My date of birth is 13/03/1982 time: 4:15am, can i buy southeast or south facing flat.
+1 vote

I have a readymade cloth retail shop. Please suggest me the position of the cash counter and what items can i keep in the cash box and if i can place any god photo or yantra or any written notes in the cash box which can help me to prosper in business and life. And the flow of cash should not stop.

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.