top button
    Most popular tags
    house business direction flat main door vastu tips shop entrance wealth kitchen office prosperity south west north east plot north facing toilet south facing bedroom east facing

South west open gallary

+2 votes
I have  a north east facing house.and i also have a south west   gallary which is open. after that a lot of space is there in backyard..does the south west open gallary may effect negitivity in my house
posted Apr 28 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes
Yes. It will give negative effect.
Don't you have solution.
Furthet details pl contact
S. Rajahgopaal
Vastu guru -vastu compas
 community
Ph - 011 -39585123
Mail - vastu.dekho@gmail.com
answer Apr 28 by S.rajahgopaal
0 votes

It shows it will bring negativity to your place but there are remedies for vastu corrections without demolitions. 
please call 011-39585123 or email the floor plan of your house at support@vastudekho.com along with your question for personalized vastu report.

answer Jun 28 by Garima Rima
Similar Questions
0 votes
Please give me remedy for open area in south direction ...main gate of house for car parking is also in south west and small garden
0 votes
Hi Sir ,
I have a plot (32×68) opens south(main road 20 feet)and west(15 feet) and in north side there is a nala.

I want to construct house on this plot.kindly  suggest design and remedies.
+1 vote
Main entrance of my house is facing west and is located in the south west corner. I have constructed a safety door in from of main door and direction of safety door is facing south.
Since last 2 years I am in deep financial trouble and there are back to back orrourance of accidents in my home. Mainly related to leg bone fracture of my family members.
Could you please advise on the remedies for this. There is no scope for alteration of main door. Nor I could move to any other house . This is my first house and have put in all my life's savings for it.
0 votes
Home door on south west
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.