top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house business direction flat main door shop entrance wealth office kitchen south west vastu tips prosperity north east plot north facing toilet south facing east facing bedroom

Jobless husbandmy

+1 vote

My husband name is santosh salian , date of birth - 07/03/1972, he is jobless since 3 years , he had a lot of obstacles in his life ,he started 3 different business , but not succeed. Can u please suggest me a solution for this ? 

posted Apr 15 by Anita Salian

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes
The present house is totally negative. Due to this you may have the following problems.
-health wise
Financial struggling
- no happiness
- profession / business will not be good
- whatever you you will not be successful.
Try to correct immeduately.
Futher details pl contact my whatsapp no. 98402 49266
S. Rajahgopa
Vaasthu & cosmic divine energy consultant
Website - vasthurajah com
answer Apr 15 by S.rajahgopaal
0 votes

For Sure. Your problem will be solved and we will take care in providing you the best of our Vastu Service.  Please call on 011-39585123/ 9535055465 to meet our Experienced Vastu Expert and get solution to all your problems within 24 hours.

Services offered:
Preliminary  and detailed survey of the place
Inputs to devise the plan as per Vaastu
Water divine / Groundwater source, feasibility and depth of water available
Water divining without visiting the site
Identify the earth/building energy( GEOPATHY STRESS)
Remedy for the improper vastu building without demolition
To know about the details of any person without meeting him personally
To find out the energy level of the place and person
Improving the energy of the place by installing the energy materials without any modification/alteration of the building.
Distance place dowsing.
Map dowsing.
To find out a person’s future, career growth etc.
book cover

answer Apr 17 by Garima Rima
Similar Questions
0 votes
Facing depression and family problems.my Dob is 31st january 1990, time -8:30 pm.please let me know when I will get new job and peaceful life as going through stress.
0 votes
I am a HR Manager recently I have left my job because of salary delay issues with the company I had recently joined that company and worked there for six months but now I am jobless and need a job urgently I am aslo shifting my current residence so help me with some Vastu gyan so that will help me to get a job fadyet and have a good money backup in future. Awaiting response.Jai Shri Krishna
+1 vote
My wife has been looking for a new job from the past 3 years. Her name is Mary Thomas and her dob is 22 sep 1983 and my dob is 4 jan 1982 and our son was born on 5th August 2014. Please advice on a remedy.

Also, i lost my job 6 months ago and have started a new business. I have one dedicated customer only. Please let me know if we would be able to prosper in this business and survive with the income.
+1 vote
I am looking for job
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.