top button
    Most popular tags
    house business direction flat main door vastu tips shop entrance wealth kitchen office prosperity south west north east plot north facing toilet south facing bedroom east facing

Sir, I want to check the plan

0 votes
Sir,
I want to check the flat plan
Pls provide me you mail id Soni can sent the attachment.
posted Apr 11 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes
Vasturajah@yahoo.com
answer Apr 11 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+1 vote
Sir, I have over 26 years experience in Procurement or purchasing of various industrial products. Currently I am working for a real estate developer in Goa on Senior position. I want to start my own trading or export business. My name is Milind Vithal Sawant and DOB is 12.03.1968. What will be your advise? How to proceed further? I am married and staying in Goa with my wife and two sons. Whether I should try my luck in business? What type of items for business or other profession will suit me. Whether I will get opportunity to work overseas?
+4 votes
My house is a corner house with a very spacious land at the side...so I didn't know whether to include the land when I check the vastu or just the building.
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.