top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house business direction flat main door shop entrance wealth office kitchen south west north east vastu tips prosperity plot north facing toilet south facing bedroom east facing
Print Preview

Ancestors photos

+1 vote
Can we place photo of our ancestors on a furniture ( or a stool like creation) instead of hanging them on walls ?? Because the exact south of our house n rest of 3 directions are coming exact on corners of our room ! N hence it might b difficult to hang there.
Plz ans. Tq
posted Mar 28 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes
Yes you can have it on stool or table.
answer Mar 28 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+1 vote
Where to hang ancestors photo frame
+1 vote
Due to some unavoidable reasons, for some months or a year, I have to sleep on a bed (placed in our small hall kind of 1st room of our house) on the head side of which , the photos of our ancestors are placed in the vastu approved direction. I came to know that we shouldn't place such photos in our bed room ( or where we sleep). So what can I do to balance such effect if any ? Plz ans. Tq.
+1 vote
I want to know the direction for servant room
+1 vote
My date of birth is 13/03/1982 time: 4:15am, can i buy southeast or south facing flat.
+1 vote
My DOB is 14/12/1996 confused whether i should go for further studies or start doing job . I am graduated in b.com and cant find any better job . Planning to move abroad in job search .. so should i move or stay in india only .nd kis field me job krna chahiye mujhe
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.