top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house business direction flat main door shop entrance wealth office kitchen south west north east vastu tips prosperity plot north facing toilet south facing bedroom east facing
Print Preview

Hi, I have been sleeping south direction last week but I feel sick and unhappy ? Why ?

–1 vote
Hi, last one week's I have been sleeping as vastu south direction yet I feel very sick and unhappy. Before, that I had sleeped in East direction that time I don't had any problems. Why?
posted Mar 23 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

+1 vote
Your house ground energy is negative. So that you may have the above problem.

You correct the same you will not have problem in future.

S.Rajahgopaal
Vaasthu & cosmic divine energy consultant
answer Mar 23 by S.rajahgopaal
Hi Sir , thank for your answer. How can   I solve this problem ? Please give some information.
0 votes
For detail study of your house is on reasonable charges.
I need your plan to have study and advise accordingly.

If you are in bangalore i can visit your place and give advise accordingly.
Further you may contact my whatsapp no. 98402 49266
answer Mar 24 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
0 votes
Hi sir, pls help me i am choice my life patner but my parents is not happy ? But i want to marry him. What i will do for marry him ?
0 votes
My showroom is south west facing. In which direction i have to sit. As recently, i am sitting in northwest corner facing south east... and above where we sit on 1st floor there is washroom for labour... please tell me where to sit so that our income increases and succeed
0 votes
Which direction to keep files of debtor from whom I have to take money
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.