top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house business direction flat main door shop entrance wealth office kitchen south west vastu tips prosperity north east plot north facing toilet south facing east facing bedroom

Shop furniture for south facing shop

+1 vote
We are an interior designers firm. We want to make a display unit in south facing shop. Size is 12' south x 24' North. Please suggest the best display to boost up our business
posted Mar 16 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes
You send the plan. Based on that i adivse you.
answer Mar 16 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
0 votes
Sir I have taken a south facing shop on rent. Plz guide me with directions for sitting, cash drawer, stock keeping to run my business successfully. I am doing business of Packaged Drinking water & Beverages.
Your guidance will help & improve my life & business.

Thank you & waiting
+1 vote

i need guidance for the south west facing of the ice cream milkshakes and sandwich shop..where should i place the counter fridges and mixers and friers for good income to flow in.

+1 vote
To start own architectural office in Bangalore,  I found a South East facing shop. For some people South facing office works very well.  I want your advice it will work for me as well? If yes what necessary actions I should take.
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.