top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house business direction flat main door shop entrance wealth office kitchen south west vastu tips prosperity north east plot north facing toilet south facing east facing bedroom

Could crystal balls be hung in the southwest corner?

+1 vote
Door faces east, but kitchen stove faces north
One of the bedrooms is facing north - south, while the other faces east - West. My son does not get good sleep at nights even when facing east - West. So where to hang the crystal balls?
posted Mar 1 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes
This is because of energy imbalance in your house. You should correct your and improve the energy level to bring into positive then you will be happy. Reg crystal ball you should check the crystal is which one is suitable or match to your place then you hang.
As per your location the crystal ball should hang on the west side.
answer Mar 2 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+1 vote
My house is West facing my borewell is in southwest corner of the house
0 votes
Is it true that AC duct should not be in the south West corner of the apartment in 20th floor? Is there a remedy or workaround for the same?
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.