top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house business direction flat main door shop entrance wealth office kitchen south west north east vastu tips prosperity plot north facing toilet south facing bedroom east facing
Print Preview

I need help from the experience that I have problems

0 votes
I am leaving in 1 room only as I leave alone and I have to tell you that from when I have joined this room bad luck has started on as I keep changing my job plus I have money issues as I can tell the main door is facing north and the window to I sleep with my head in the east so that to do give me some advice plz
posted Feb 18 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes
The present place negativity is more. So thaymt you may have the above problems like health related, money wiae & career wise etc.
Better to change the place this is only a alternate.

S. Rajahgopaal
Vaasthu & cosmic divine energy consultant
98402 49266
answer Feb 18 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
0 votes
I have north east facing house at T point pls confirm any side effects of the same..also help about remedies..
+1 vote

My House's entry from south... Ok and some people are say me its not good... So it is true or not...? And if its not good.. Then what will i do with south entrance because i have no other option.. Please reply me thanks..

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.