top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house business direction flat main door shop entrance wealth office kitchen south west north east vastu tips prosperity plot north facing toilet south facing bedroom east facing
Print Preview

Want to start own business age 37.

0 votes
Sir
My husband age 37 wants to start his own business. Dob 06 sep 1980. If he should start his business which is relevant field
posted Feb 14 by Dipti Sajit

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes
Deatmr friend your question is trlated to Astrology.
answer Feb 15 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+1 vote
Sir, I have over 26 years experience in Procurement or purchasing of various industrial products. Currently I am working for a real estate developer in Goa on Senior position. I want to start my own trading or export business. My name is Milind Vithal Sawant and DOB is 12.03.1968. What will be your advise? How to proceed further? I am married and staying in Goa with my wife and two sons. Whether I should try my luck in business? What type of items for business or other profession will suit me. Whether I will get opportunity to work overseas?
0 votes
My partner want to start business his date of birth is 24/06/1988.. his rasi is Aris . what type of business he should involve in and from when ?
0 votes

Hey my name is Darshan Parmar. My birthday is 24/04/1998 im weak in studies nd interested in business soo please any1 can suggest me what kind of business i can start nd when is the right time to start it ???

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.