top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house business direction flat main door shop entrance wealth office kitchen south west north east vastu tips prosperity plot north facing toilet south facing bedroom east facing
Print Preview

Can I have my tulsi plant at kitchen window, as it is facing towards NE direction?

+1 vote
Hello, I have my tulsi plant at the entrance door which is facing towards the East. But every one in the flats keep their dustbin in front of my tulsi plant. Please advise if I have to change the position of my tulsi plant....or can I have my tulsi plant at kitchen window, as it is facing towards the NE side. Your quick response much be appreciated..Thank you very much.
posted Feb 9 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes
Yes. You can have.
answer Feb 9 by S.rajahgopaal
0 votes
Thank you for the quick answer....
answer Feb 9 by Vijay Laxmi
Similar Questions
+1 vote

Hi My Kitchen is in North West of the house and entrance of the kitchen is east, as this is a parallel kitchen I can only cook facing North and stove is facing south and we have utility continuation to the kitchen which is extended west side of the kitchen,Can I cook facing North Direction???

House is east facing 

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.