top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house business direction flat main door shop entrance wealth office kitchen south west north east vastu tips prosperity plot north facing toilet south facing bedroom east facing
Print Preview

Sir metal frames(aluminium ir iron) are ok for diors and windows? Will it create any energy effect than door frames

+1 vote
Sir  metal frames(aluminium ir iron) are ok for diors and windows? Will it create any bad energy effect than wooden door frames.
posted Jan 31 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes
In general the wooden doors and windows are good than any other metal frame.
Now a days for good appearance they prefer prefrabicated metal windows and doors.   This is not a major problem.
You should ensure the place is as per vaasthu in all aspects.
For your place it had been noticed that some vaasthu defects.
Try to correct. The place energy level is low.
S. Rajahgopaaal
Vaasthu& cosmic divine energy consultant
Contact & whatsapp no. 98402 49266
answer Jan 31 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+1 vote
I m into tea business agent. When will good times come for my business growth n get married. Any vastu tips that can bring about changes if required pls suggest as I want to expand my business in near future. Also my time of birth is 8:52pm
+1 vote

planning to move a house which is south facimg and there is a wall straight when i enter the hoise can we have a peaceful and prosperous life if we go theree

0 votes
My name is dinesh Gupta, date of birth 10/05/1972 . living in goa, i am in footwear business,  is there any other business which is good for me,
+4 votes

pizza shop floor plan

Can you please check my pizza shop's floor plan and advise me kindly? Most of the walls are red and black but I can't change the colours because this is a franchise business. In the floor plan, where I wrote 'back entrance' there is a septic tank just upside to the word 'back' on the corner of the building. And its outside the shop.

+1 vote
My home is at North Direction ...At ground floor staircase are at North West area but at first floor staircase are at East and it is in North East area their is no scope for other place is there any remedy
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.