top button
    Most popular tags
    house business direction flat vastu tips main door shop entrance wealth kitchen office prosperity south west north east plot north facing toilet south facing bedroom east facing

Please advise me regarding below duplex flat floor plan

+1 vote

Please advise me regarding below duplex flat floor plan, should I go ahead?

posted Jan 30 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

detail study to be made on chargable basis.

further details you may contact my whatsapp no. 9840249266.

s.rajahgopaal

vaasthu & cosmic divine energy consultant

www.vasthurajah.com

answer Jan 31 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+4 votes

plz upload on my behalf of Flat No.4 I want to ask whether it is Vastu complaint?

This Question is on behalf of Piyush Jain, member of Vastu Community and sent us a direct email and requested us to upload this plan so community can check and critically review the plan from Vastu point of view.

enter image description here

+3 votes

this is plan for first floor construction where the ground floor is already present and also we have columns in the first floor, we need to start first floor construction. the single room as soon as we climb up is for rent, rest 2bhk for me. also, the road is towards the west side and gate is exactly below the children bedroom north west corner

+1 vote
Want to know if there is anything wrong in the position of the entrance of my flat. It's a 3BHK
–1 vote
My entrance is south side...North East is latrines. .North side balcony...West side balcony....south West kitchen and in front of kitchen is latrine

It is OK or not as per vastu shastra
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.