top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house business direction flat main door shop entrance wealth office kitchen south west north east vastu tips prosperity plot north facing toilet south facing bedroom east facing
Print Preview

Shifting to a new rented place will this place be favorable for my condition??

+1 vote
Going to shift to a new rented house which is near by a Balaiji temple in Navi Mumbai Vashi. Currently I am jobless and looking for a job badly. Right now I am in deep financial crises. Plz tell me is this place favorable for my career and good for my condition.
posted Jan 16 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes
This place is fa ourable for you providef some energy correction is required.
If you did energy correction totally you will be happy.
Further detIls you may conta t my whats app no. 98402 49266.
S. Rajahgopaal
Vaasthu & cosmic divine energy consultant
answer Jan 16 by S.rajahgopaal
What kind of energy correction is needed plz advise also what remedy can be done for good financially backup and good career.
Similar Questions
0 votes
is south west facing entrance good as i want a flat on rent but m confused with it plzz guide me should i go for it or not
+3 votes

Please guide if one should consider Vastu while taking a house on rent? is this same or any different from the self owned house?

0 votes
My name is syed zahed.my wife name is khatija.I'm in rented home.pl suggest correct direct on.for my family
0 votes

We are planning to buy a flat in Bangalore, and want to know what would be the cost of hiring the services of Vastu expert to get the Vastu confirmation of the flat?

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.