top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house business direction flat main door shop entrance wealth office kitchen south west vastu tips prosperity north east plot north facing toilet south facing east facing bedroom

How to check shop... There is no option????

0 votes
App looks very good but it doesnt have ahop optiin,....please add this also... So we can check shops... Shops like cloth shop etc....
posted Jan 15 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes
You mean find the direction i think.
If you have doubt in apps, you can buy a small compass you find a direction. This will not cost more.

S. Rajahgopaal
Vaasthu & cosmic divine energy consultant
98402 49266
answer Jan 15 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+1 vote

where set Shop ower? south facing shop. where put weighing machine? whech area do cash counter? my shop have only four walls

+4 votes

pizza shop floor plan

Can you please check my pizza shop's floor plan and advise me kindly? Most of the walls are red and black but I can't change the colours because this is a franchise business. In the floor plan, where I wrote 'back entrance' there is a septic tank just upside to the word 'back' on the corner of the building. And its outside the shop.

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.