top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house business direction flat main door shop entrance wealth office kitchen south west vastu tips north east plot prosperity toilet north facing south facing bedroom east facing
Print Preview

we are living in a rent house and master bed room is in south west direction

+1 vote
we are living in a rent house and master bed room is in south west direction and we kept the bed to south wall and wodden almara are instaled in west wall one heavy iron almara is kept in south east wall beside bed and from past few days there is money problem and helth problems are there also there is mirror opposite to bed and washroom is exact opposite to bed please guide me where i need to make changes
posted Jan 14 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

3 Answers

0 votes
Some vaasthu defects noticed in your house.
You need for energy correction.

The bed room abd yiur bed arrangement at SOUTH WEST it is correct.mirror opp to bed will create heLth problem.
Try to cocer the mirror with some cloth during sleep hours.
Reg money after ebergy correction you feel good.
Further details you may contact;
S.Rajahgopaal
Vaasthu & cosmic energy consultabt.
98402 49266 / 97899 45280
answer Jan 14 by S.rajahgopaal
Thanks a lot for your replay what i need to chage here to solve the problem also so pleass let me know your whatsapp number so we can talk
0 votes
Thanks for your replay sir so what we need to change sir do you have any whatsapp number to talk with you?
answer Jan 15 by Venkat
0 votes
Whatsapp no. 98402 49266
answer Jan 15 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+2 votes

Hi,
it'll be g8t if can get to know, which place & facing can i keep dressing table with mirror.
my room is in south west. & entrance from north facing to my bedroom.

Regards
Swayam.

0 votes
My showroom is south west facing. In which direction i have to sit. As recently, i am sitting in northwest corner facing south east... and above where we sit on 1st floor there is washroom for labour... please tell me where to sit so that our income increases and succeed
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.