top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house business direction flat main door shop entrance wealth office kitchen south west vastu tips plot north east prosperity toilet north facing south facing bedroom east facing
Print Preview

NE 65 my bed it Oki or not good

0 votes
My and wife and two kids sleeping NW 65" direction Plz suggests it good or not
posted Jan 12 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes
Your question you mentioned NE. in brief details you mentioned NW. Question is not clear.
answer Jan 12 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+1 vote
we are living in a rent house and master bed room is in south west direction and we kept the bed to south wall and wodden almara are instaled in west wall one heavy iron almara is kept in south east wall beside bed and from past few days there is money problem and helth problems are there also there is mirror opposite to bed and washroom is exact opposite to bed please guide me where i need to make changes
0 votes
The flat entrance is west and the master bedroom is slightly north west .
The bed has been attached to the wall of bathroom in the master bedroom.
The head on the bed is slightly north west

Please advise
+2 votes

Hi,
it'll be g8t if can get to know, which place & facing can i keep dressing table with mirror.
my room is in south west. & entrance from north facing to my bedroom.

Regards
Swayam.

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.