top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen wealth vastu tips plot south west north east toilet prosperity south facing bedroom east facing tips
Print Preview

Balcony in South and west

+1 vote
Hi,
I purchased a flat in residential complex which have many towers and mine is one of them.
Entrance to the main building is east facing and my flat(east facing) is at 14th floor(total 19 floors in a tower)
My questions are
1. do vaastu apply for such a high rise flat
2. I have a balcony in master bedroom (SW) balcony is to South of South West and is lower than my floor level. Is this an extension if yes, what is the remedy?
3. And I have a balcony to the west, which is a cut of north west direction. Kindly tell the remedy for this also.

Regards
Swarna
posted Jan 5 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes
Vaasthu is energy related. It is applicable to any no of floors.
Balcony on the south west is not good.
The floor level & extension on the south west is not good.
It may create the family health & wealth.
At present your house energy level is very low.
You need for energy correction.
Don't worry, it can be rectified without any change.. By installing suitable energy materials to bring 100 % positive.
Further details pl contact my whatsapp no. 9840249266.
S. Rajahgopaal
Vaasthu & cosmic energy consultant
9840249266 / 9789945280
Mail - vasturajah@yahoo.com
Www.vasthurajah.com.
Read my articles about this in vastu community.
Ranked no.1 vastu guru.- vastu community
answer Jan 6 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+1 vote
I have an balcony from South to west In my flat... Any probelms and what is the remedy... Pls answer
0 votes

I am having open balcony in south and south west . What to do?

+1 vote
we are living in a rent house and master bed room is in south west direction and we kept the bed to south wall and wodden almara are instaled in west wall one heavy iron almara is kept in south east wall beside bed and from past few days there is money problem and helth problems are there also there is mirror opposite to bed and washroom is exact opposite to bed please guide me where i need to make changes
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.