top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen wealth vastu tips plot south west north east toilet prosperity south facing bedroom east facing tips
Print Preview

Which direction is good to prepare for medical exams?

+1 vote
I'm a XII passed student currently preparing for NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test), within the first month i was quite focused with my goal, but now i think I'm just loosing that confidence which i used to have before. I'm not even being able to concentrate on my studies, actually I don't even get that urge to study now-a-days!
So can I get some suggestions for this, i mean what are the directions for a student preparing for a medical exam.
posted Dec 29, 2017 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes
First I wish you success in your exam.

The best direction for study is North East or East zone. East side direction activate knowkedge & increase memiry power.

If other than this direction, in any other place you sit on the wrst side facing east.

Arrange your table and chair facing east side.
Do not sit opposite or back side of any door.
Do not accumulate more books on the table except your study material.
Before study you should pray and take a deep breath for 2 minutes. While do this you feel mind relax & concentration.

Belief in yourself and have confidence on you. The success is in your way.
answer Dec 29, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.