top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house business direction flat main door shop entrance wealth office kitchen south west vastu tips north east plot prosperity toilet north facing south facing bedroom east facing
Print Preview

13*11 bedroom size

+1 vote
I am planning to build a bedroom size 11*11 . But another 2 feet will be required for wardrobes. So the room will go as 13*11. Will that be fine bcoz I m guessing after excluding wardrobes size the bedroom will be 11*11. Will that be vastu complaint? Pls suggest..
posted Dec 25, 2017 by Naveen

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

3 Answers

0 votes
It is correct. The best size is 6, 8, 10 & 11 feet.
answer Dec 25, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
So the wardrobes also considered as wall? Bcoz excluding wardrobes the room size 11*11 but if I calculate wall to wall it will be 13*11
0 votes
So the wardrobes also considered as wall? Bcoz excluding wardrobes the room size 11*11 but if I calculate wall to wall it will be 13*11..
answer Dec 25, 2017 by Naveen
0 votes
That is not a big problem. 11 feet x feet is good. If you want to make built in wardrope then it should be west or south side. Thete are somany other aspects in vaasthu to be taken care.

It seems to be that your house has some negative energy.
Try to correct it.

D. Rajahgopaal
Vaasthu & cosmic divine energy consultant
O8r02 49266 / 97899 45280
answer Dec 25, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
0 votes

Does size of rooms affect the fortune of the persons living there?

+3 votes
The house faces North. The master bedroom is in SE corner. There is the ability to lay with your head in the east or in the West.   Is this house okay to purchase?
+1 vote

My master bedroom is in north east. We are trying to have a baby and we are not successful despite several treatments. Please help

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.