top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house business direction flat main door entrance shop office kitchen wealth vastu tips plot south west north east prosperity toilet south facing bedroom north facing east facing
Print Preview

Can we built house when a canal flows on south side

+1 vote
South side a canal flows
posted Dec 23, 2017 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes
As per vaasthu, canal or any other water flow should ne on the Noryh side or East side is good.
Canal on the south or eest side of your house is not dood.
If you are really interested to construct house you build a wall on all sides and also you should prevent the negative force comes on the south side by installing the energy materials. Then you don't have problem.

S. Rajahgopaal
Vaasthu & cosmic divine energy consultant
98402 49266
answer Dec 23, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+2 votes
Sir. Can we make a balcony on north east side for south facing house as my plot is having road on south and north and it's a deadens site
+2 votes
Sir. Can I keep a window at the corner of my bed room at north east as my plot is a dead end and we are having road on south facing and north facing and it's a 2nd floor
0 votes
Can we build a toilet at north east side of a house which is facing south
0 votes
I have a North facing plot but the layout of the house is best if it's a South facing house. Can I construct a bedroom in North East for such a house ?
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.