top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen wealth vastu tips plot south west north east toilet prosperity south facing bedroom east facing tips
Print Preview

My toilet and bathroom is in north-east side.what are the remedies..??

+1 vote
My toilet and bathroom is in north-east side.what are the remedies..??
Is that a major difficulty..??
I want buy this house which has bathroom and toilet on north-east side..??
I m confused.. whether I buy this property or not..please suggest me..is the north-east difficulty is curable or not..if yes then how..please suggest me sir..
posted Dec 8, 2017 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

6 Answers

0 votes
Toilet and bathroom on the north east side is not the correct location. You should avoid. Try to purchase some other house.
The north is east corner should be free from toilet, kitchen, staircase arrangements.
If you really want to purchase the above said property you can go for alteration.
If alteration can't be done, you have an option to correct it by installing the powerful energy material.
Decision is yours. No need to confuse.

S. Rajah gopaal
Vaasthu & cosmic divine energy consultant
98402 49266 / 97899 45280
Mail - vasturajah@yahoo.com
Website - vasthurajah.com
answer Dec 8, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
Please give some example of powerful materials sir..??
Because i don't have another option in my budget..
0 votes
First i want to have study for entire house. Then i should find out the defects and energy level. Based on that you go for energy correction. Depends on the defects the energy materials will vary.
But the vaasthu study for entire shall be on charge basis reasonavle.
If you agree scan your plan and send it to my mail ' vasturajah@yahoo.com.
Furyher querries you may send to my whatsapp no. 98402 49266
Please send me your contact no sir. Which i could call you.
And please give me the details of charge sir.
0 votes
My mobile no.9840249266 and whatsapp no is same
0 votes

Dear Freind,

Greetings of the day from siddhivinayak solutionss!!

As you have a toilet in the north east direction so you may face problems from the below mentioned list

1. Head related diseases like Migraine
  2. Confused Mind
  3. Marriage and childlessness problems / Divorce cases
  4. Poverty, Loans
  5. Problems related to Blood, Kidney, Eye disorders

Remedies for the same is

• Keep a bowl of Sea Salt in Toilet change it weekly.
  • Keep  Air freshener in NE direction.
  • Fix a Mirror in the inside of toilet door and try to fix the cumode of toilet north-south direction

Regards,

Vishnuprasad

answer Dec 9, 2017 by Vishnuprasad Mallya
Sir can these problems are 100% eleminate with this remedies..??
Or I should go for another property.. actually I found this at very low cost..and nowadays sir you know low cost property finding is very difficult..
Sir please give a advice me sir..
And if i buy this property i am buying this with huge bank..which EMI will deduct my 55% salary per month..my mother also have slip disk problem..
Sir please give me a advice..
0 votes

If you have a option of dropping and finding a new one as per your budget then it is advisable as the remedies will work temporarily.

And what is the use of the home if the earned amount is used on medicines and other purpose.

Regards,

Vishnuprasad

answer Dec 13, 2017 by Vishnuprasad Mallya
Thank you sir for your valuable suggestion..
0 votes

In the present period of time, the only way the Vastu Energy of any premises can be corrected is by placement of adequate number of powerful and fully pre-energized Pyramidal Instruments at strategic locations, be it a residential apartment or bungalow, or an industrial or commercial, or educational or hotel or hospital building.

Having placed such powerful and fully pre-energized Pyramidal Instruments, you dont need to demolish or alter  anything in the house because each cubic millimeter of the premises is cleansed and harmonized Positively by such Pyramidal Instruments.

Contact me to further do analysis of your house and remove any vastu dosha.

Thanks

Kirti Betai (Pyramid Healer)

WhatsApp @ +91-9045003211

Email-pyramidenergy000@gmail.com

answer Dec 13, 2017 by Kirti Betai
Ok..thank you sir..
Sir is this your contact number..??
Can I call you sir..??
In which time I can call you..??
Yes, you can contact or whatsapp me on the given number. You can call me or whatsapp me.
You can call me anytime between 9AM- 10PM
Similar Questions
0 votes
My bathroom is north west facing  and it is the highest elevation in my flat is it favorable or not? could you suggest some remedies
0 votes
kitchen door and bathroom door are in front of each other In our house so what should i do to correct it. my kitchen door is north facing and my bathroom door is south facing. please provide the remedy
+1 vote
My house is in L shape and entrance is from east and after a room it turns to south direction Lshape ialso have 6×8ft space after the room can i construct room here if not then where
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.