top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen vastu tips south west north east wealth plot toilet south facing bedroom east facing tips prosperity
Print Preview

Can store room built in South west touch house ?

+1 vote
I want to build store room in sw.with joint wall of house and compound wall.can it touch house wall and compound wall?
posted Dec 6 by Venkatrao Lalam

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes
Store room can be built at the SW without touch the house wall. If it is touch then the house of the SW portion is extension on one side.
answer 6 days ago by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+1 vote
I want to build store room in South west corner out side the house in compound wall.can store room touch the compound wall or south wall of house?
0 votes
Main entrance is west. Pooja room is south west. Kitchen is south east. Two bedrooms one north west and other north east. Is it ok.
+1 vote
Can I make pooja room in balcony. It is in south east and other place there is no space
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.