top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen vastu tips south west north east wealth plot toilet south facing bedroom east facing tips prosperity
Print Preview

East Bedroom

+1 vote

Hi we bought a house which is constructed which have the master bedroom in the east potion of the house and south west we have the parents bedroom which is very small and attached to it we got a balcony which is in south east direction and next to our house which is completely north side of the house we have got empty land which is 500Sqft. My problem is we are confused whether our master bedroom is in southeast that is agneya moola or in the east direction if so what will be the consequences and what can I do as a remedy as it is a gated community I cant change anything inside the house or outside the house, please help us to get some positive results

posted Dec 5 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes
As such the energy level of your house is very low.
The health & wealth corner of your house is not good. Need for correction.
Energy correction can be done without demolition.
Further details ol contact.
S. Rajahgopaal
Vaasthu & cosmic energy divine consultant
98402 49266 / 97899 46280
Mail -vasturajah@yahoo.com

Further auerries you can send to my mail or whatsapp no.9840249266
answer Dec 5 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+1 vote
My children's bedroom is in the North North East of my flat. The enclosed bathroom is in the North side of the room. Is it ok according to vastu??
+1 vote

Hello All,

Could you please suggest some remedies for a North East Bedroom?

Regards

+2 votes
Sir. Can I keep a window at the corner of my bed room at north east as my plot is a dead end and we are having road on south facing and north facing and it's a 2nd floor
0 votes
My house is L shape so North West side is cut. my bedroom is on West side due to No Vayavya side. there will we chances of two window one on west side and 2nd on north side. i want also include lat+bath attach in bedroom. the size of room is 12x16. i want to know where should I build lat+bath, bed, cupboard and dressing table mirror and Door of room..
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.