top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen vastu tips south west north east wealth plot toilet south facing bedroom east facing tips prosperity
Print Preview

N - W well in the ground floor flat taken inside the new construction of house vastu remedies

+1 vote
posted Dec 1 by K Vasudeva Rao

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes
Send me the plan then only i can give advice.

S. Rajahgopaal
Vaasthu & cosmic divine energy consultant
98402 49266 / 9789945280
You can send the drawing to my mail
Vasturajah@yahoo.com
answer Dec 2 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+1 vote
How to construction new North facing house. An first floor also. How design? First floor plan and ground floor plan?
+1 vote
Dear Sir,

The North portion of an old building  purchased and extension on two sides done North & West to cover free space left over earlier ,  leaving the deviated older Foundations in the ground floor. The vasthu dosha problems facing / realised now remedies may be given along with estimate. One side only , Road for the new construction is on East side.
N - E well covered in the extension slab shall be removed. Joint wall remaining as it is.
Your earliest response is appreciated.

Best of regards
K VASUDEVA RAO
New Delhi

Vijayawada property located Gandhinagar Mallikharjuna street
Title Name VASUDEVA RAO

Dear sir,
If you have a solution please reply in 2 days, as I am also available in Vijayawada near property for short duration.
Regards
K VASUDEVA RAO
Show quoted text
0 votes

People say vasthu doesn't apply to second floor. Its major influences are on the ground floor only, is it correct?-

+2 votes
North facing house, the north east block can be used as open to sky in first floor.
0 votes

My house is a double storey semi detached house with a garden space. It is facing East.

Kindly advise if there is any changes needed. Thank you.

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.