top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen vastu tips south west north east wealth plot toilet south facing bedroom east facing tips prosperity
Print Preview

Can bathroom be placed on middle of north wall

+1 vote
West main door entrance, north east children bedroom, north west main hall or TV room. Can bathroom be placed in exact north. I.e. between TV room and children bedroom. If not can we convert that room into study room or looks room ?. This is in a apartment. Above this room there will be bathroom.
posted Nov 30 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes
The best place for constructing Bath Room is EAST side.
answer Dec 1 by S.rajahgopaal
0 votes

Dear Friend,

Greetings of the day from Siddhivinayak Solutionss!!

The East is the best location for bathroom if you are doing in North then see to it that the cleanliness standards are maintained and for urinating and other purpose this direction is not used.

Regards,

Vishnuprasad

answer 4 days ago by Vishnuprasad Mallya
Similar Questions
+1 vote
Our bathroom is located in North-West, there is space just opposite our bathroom, where we want to make our Puja room. Idols will be placed in North-east direction, and we will sit facing East. My only question is, can we make puja room in front of a bathroom?
+4 votes

I should be able to decide about how do I keep different things in my bathroom.

+1 vote
According to planning my wc is placed on the west wall but accordingly to vastu i read that south and north walls are preferred so placing it in west is fine or not...
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.