top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen vastu tips south west north east wealth plot toilet south facing bedroom east facing tips prosperity
Print Preview

Struggling with profession and finance

+1 vote
I've been struggling with finances and my profession for quiet some time. My dob is 02/05/1980 . Born on a Friday 6.55pm.
 Which type of business is suitable for me? Also what earthly matters are favourable for me? I am married and have two children.

Im currently in the car and bike restoration business and am quiet popular by my work. But am always struggling with labourers and always have debts piling up.
posted Nov 25 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes
Plannets are not favourable to you at present.
Reg your problems the work place and ground energy is very low. If you correct it you feel comfortable.

S. Rajahgopaal
Vaasthu & divine cosmic energy consultant.
98402 49266 / 9789945280
answer Nov 25 by S.rajahgopaal
Thank you for a prompt response Mr Rajahgopaal.
How is it that one can work on this to achieve positive results?
Thank you
0 votes
Believe yourself, faith on you, creative positive thoughts that you can do, work hard, surrender to god.
What ever happens accept. And the that your life change.
answer Nov 25 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
0 votes

Am managing a restaurant we are doing good business but my problems are always short of staff and some section people are not staying for long term, always staff problems either in kitchen or waiters. If I think of taking a week vacation then some kind of problem starts, it's not a peaceful . And another problem is unexpected expenses keep on coming. Please help me to solve this problems

+1 vote
My dob is 21.11.1983. Time 18.15 pm delhi
What business should i do also give some vastu tips for health related problems
+1 vote
Hi myself Pronojit Sen. DOB 10/02/1991 time 03:15 am location Kolkata. I'm  freelancer graphics designer and photographer. Suddenly my business are fall down . So please help to out from this.
+1 vote
Date of birth : 29/08/1977
Time & place : 1.50am , Ahmedabad
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.