top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen vastu tips south west north east wealth plot toilet south facing bedroom east facing tips prosperity
Print Preview

My marriage date is 12/04/2015 still i didnt got baby plz suggest

0 votes

0votes

My marriage date is 12/04/2015
My birth date is 26/12/89
My wife birth date is 24/05/92
My name is pawan and her name is neha
We are trying for baby past two years still didn't got any result please help

posted Nov 24 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

3 Answers

0 votes

Dear Friend,

Greetings of the day from Siddhivinayak Solutionss!!

Please provide the complete details so that we can review it

Details needed

Name

Date of Birth

Time of Birth

Place of Birth

Regards,

Vishnuprasad

http://wwwsiddhivinayaksolutionss.plisweb.com/

answer Nov 24 by Vishnuprasad Mallya
0 votes

Dear Nehaji,

Greetings of the day from Siddhivinayak Solutionss!!

While matching i found that you and your husband has a nadi dosha and grahmaitri dosha so you are advised to chant Mahamrutunjay Mantra daily for 108 times

Wherein your husband is born in Krishnapaksha Chaturdashi so he should worship to lord shiva and he should give a water mixed kaccha milk on shivlinga on monday

Both Partners have a strong surya kundli and in both the charts 5th house is affected one has mercury asta and other has mars in 12th house from sun.

Nehaji you should listen to Vishnusahasranaam Daily two times

Avoid for 70 Days

Days for Intercourse from Periods 1st count with time

Visit Sapta Sringhi Mata Temple in Nashik if possible

Nehaji : - Offer Sugar Mixed Water to Sun Everyday

Only in Periods for both only for 4 Days (This should be done in every month), make powder of Raavi (peepal) fruits add equal quantity of candy sugar.

Take 1 spoon in the morning and drink cow’s milk. Both husband and wife should take the above.

For Both Take Fhal Grut 2 times daily for 70 Days

Take only rice, moong daal, milk and candy sugar during the first four days.

Can participate in the intercourse on 9, 10, 11, 12 days.

Nehaji: - Potato and Dahi should be donated or Offered to Samudra for 21 Fridays

Silver Swastik should be fixed in the middle of the main door from outside

Chant Santaan Gopal Mantra 108 times a day facing north yellow dress code tulsi mala ring finger should be used nevadya-dahi and sugar then the nevadya should be eaten by couples only dhoop, diya, agarbathi necessary, Take Baal Krishna Photo.-2 Malas Necessary.

Mantra-Om Shreeng Hreeng Kleeng Glaung Devkisut Govind Vasudev Jagatpate Dehi me Tanayam Krishna Tvaamaham sharanam Gatah.

Nehaji should visit gauri ganesh temple on regular basis

Pawanji should take black til and gokharu after boiling in milk daily in evening time.

Best wishes from myside..

If you have any query please feel free to call me on the given number.

Regards,

Vishnuprasad

Note:- The remedies suggested above does not give any side effects it is safe to consume.

answer 6 days ago by Vishnuprasad Mallya
0 votes

Hi Pawan, 

Have you got your response and remedy you are expecting? If not then I would like to request you to please connect with me at my email- pyramidenergy000@gmail.com or whatsapp so I can actually help you out. I have checked your details, and I have solutions for your issue which I would not like to discuss this on this open forum. 

Looking forward to connect with you. 

I am myself a spiritual scientist, a pyramid energy healer having more than 30 years of experience in help people with different issues and problems. I have treated diseases like cancer as well, so don't worry and trust god. i will help you to the fullest.

answer 5 days ago by Kirti Betai
Similar Questions
0 votes
My marriage date is 22/01/2014
My birth date is 04/12/86
My wife birth date is 11/10/88
My name is Vipul and her name is priya
We are trying for baby past three years still didn't got any result please help
+1 vote

i live on second floor under floors of my brother in laws plz see the plan

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.