top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen vastu tips south west north east wealth plot toilet south facing bedroom east facing tips prosperity
Print Preview

My children's bedroom is in the North - North East. Is it OK?

+1 vote
My children's bedroom is in the North North East of my flat. The enclosed bathroom is in the North side of the room. Is it ok according to vastu??
posted Nov 21 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes

As per vaasthu the children's bed room for the best place is WEST, SOUTH, EAST.

If your room is in the NORTH OR NORTH EAST, you can do some energy rectification to bring into high energy level so that they will show more interest in studies.

further details pl contact:

S.Rajahgopaal

vaasthu & cosmic divine energy consultant

9840249266 / 9789945280

answer Nov 22 by S.rajahgopaal
0 votes

Dear Friend,

Greetings of the day from Siddhivinayak solutionss!!

As per the direction mentioned above it creates problem in Concentrating in studies, but there is a solution

This direction should be strictly avoided for married childrens

Regards,

Vishnuprasad

http://wwwsiddhivinayaksolutionss.plisweb.com/

answer Nov 22 by Vishnuprasad Mallya
Similar Questions
0 votes
We just bought a house the house faces North but the main door opens in South is it okay if not what changes do I need to do ? will it require big changes or little changing around would make a difference?
0 votes
My bathroom is north west facing  and it is the highest elevation in my flat is it favorable or not? could you suggest some remedies
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.