top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen vastu tips south west north east wealth plot toilet south facing bedroom east facing tips prosperity
Print Preview

Can't change bathroom

+1 vote
Bathroom mirror is not favorable bathtub either but that's the way it is I rent so can't change. Is there anyway to help
posted Nov 16 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button
Don't understand your answer

2 Answers

0 votes
You have a solution without changing anything.
Further details pl contact.

S. Rajahgopa
Vaasthu & cosmic divine energy consultant
98402 49266
answer Nov 17 by S.rajahgopaal
0 votes

Dear Friend,

Greetings of the day from Siddhivinayak Solutionss!!

You need not worry about the problems as there is a solutionss i.e correction with demolition of the things.

Need to check on which direction the bathroom is and what are its effects then we can suggest some remedies for you on the same

Regards,

Vishnuprasad

http://wwwsiddhivinayaksolutionss.plisweb.com/

answer Nov 20 by Vishnuprasad Mallya
Similar Questions
+1 vote
West main door entrance, north east children bedroom, north west main hall or TV room. Can bathroom be placed in exact north. I.e. between TV room and children bedroom. If not can we convert that room into study room or looks room ?. This is in a apartment. Above this room there will be bathroom.
0 votes
Hello, I have a bathroom in the location of east, i would like to renovate it according to vastu, can you please tell me in which i have to make entry for bathroom, I have SW, NW and N location for entry. Please help to sort out this.
+1 vote
Our bathroom is located in North-West, there is space just opposite our bathroom, where we want to make our Puja room. Idols will be placed in North-east direction, and we will sit facing East. My only question is, can we make puja room in front of a bathroom?
0 votes
My bathroom size is 9*5 sq feet and I want to fit indian and w/c seats together in my bathroom. Is it possible? Please guide me .
–1 vote
hi , my bed is just beside the bathroom door. I sleep heading towards South. Is this bad ?
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.