top button
    Most popular tags
    house business direction flat main door vastu tips shop entrance wealth kitchen office prosperity south west north east plot north facing toilet south facing bedroom east facing

My DOB 28/10/1973 what type of work I do

0 votes
My name is Shailesh Kumar Verma and my DOB is 28/10/1973 I want to know which type and in which field I do my business
posted Nov 14, 2017 by Shailesh Kumar Verma

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear Shailesh ji,

Greetings of the day from Siddhivinayak Solutionss!!

As per your date of Birth you are born in Vrishika Rashi and Vishakha Nakshatra-4th Charana

And you are under the influence of Shukra Mahadasha

You should Start a business related to travels agency (Also your Lucky no is 4) which indicates instability so this is a best field for you.

You should takecare of your health related to urinary problems

As you are under the last part of Sadesati till 24 January 2020.

Remedies for Boosting your career is Worshipping Lord Ganesha and chanting Om Gum Ganpataye Namah mantra for atleast 108 times daily.

Thanks & Regards,

Vishnuprasad

http://wwwsiddhivinayaksolutionss.plisweb.com/

answer Nov 17, 2017 by Vishnuprasad Mallya
Similar Questions
0 votes
hi.sir my dob is 1990.dec 10 plz.tell.me rasi and about work which one is nice for me and about marrige.
+1 vote
I started fast food restaurant on 21 December 2017 in Chalakudy Kerala.since its opening its not in success and hav problem of not getting good staff and support from my partner(brother-in-law).pls suggest for good success.  Shop is two room interconnect rooms(one room kitchen and wash , other room dining) with entrance at south and  main corridor entrance from east. Kitchen at south east corner
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.