top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen wealth vastu tips plot south west north east toilet prosperity south facing bedroom east facing tips
Print Preview

My dob is 1 April 1988 born in Mumbai m suffering from loss in my business please suggest something to get wealth

+1 vote
Please tell me some tips for wealth o have a family to take care of..... was landing money on interest also I deal with small property dealing
posted Nov 10, 2017 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes
Dear friend;
Now you are life is suffering stage.
Financialy you are suffering.
Moreover you have lot of worries .
This. Because of your house energy is highly negative.
You should correct it immediately. So that you will be in comforyable zone.
The property dealing will take time.
 Reason because of your house energy is negative.
Futher details you can contact me throug my whatsapp no. 9840249266.

S. Rajahgopal
Vaasthu & cosmic energy consultant
answer Nov 10, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
0 votes

Dear Friend,

Greetings of the day from Siddhivinayak Solutionss!!

As per your Birth details you are born in Uttaraphalguni Nakshata and you are under the kantaka shani so due to which you are mentally depressed and the money which you have given on interest is stucked up.

Also there is a vastu dosha in your south west Direction.

Remedies

1) You have to wear a Opal Stone of 6.25 to 6.50 Carat

2) Perform a Vastu Shanti Pooja and Place a Energized Vastu Yantra in your Home Temple.

Regards,

Vishnuprasad

http://wwwsiddhivinayaksolutionss.plisweb.com/

answer Nov 17, 2017 by Vishnuprasad Mallya
Similar Questions
+1 vote
I m into tea business agent. When will good times come for my business growth n get married. Any vastu tips that can bring about changes if required pls suggest as I want to expand my business in near future. Also my time of birth is 8:52pm
+1 vote
Last 4 years I am suffering from finical crisis please I want to earn from my gym business what should I do ?
What to do ?
My DOB 30-07-1994. 10:30 am
+1 vote
0 votes
I am into textiles business and had various ups and downs. Please advice when my business will flourish. My DOB is 10-07-1975 & 00.04 hrs. please let me know.

Puneet Khanna
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.