top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen vastu tips south west north east wealth plot toilet south facing bedroom east facing tips prosperity
Print Preview

Stair case vastu ..

+1 vote
Have started construcrion at out east facing house, having designed staircase at the northern corner direction being clockwise enterance going towards west then turning to north and then climbing up to the east to reach the other floor. This being a external stair case. Is the direction vastu correct.please suggest.
posted Nov 6 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes
Reg staircase, pl hace a look my article in vastu community.
If you have any doubt you ask me.
Staircase location should not be on the north east, east positive zone and north positive zone.

S. Rajahgopaal
answer Nov 7 by S.rajahgopaal
0 votes

Dear Friend,

Greetings of the day from Siddhivinayak Solutionss!!

As staircase is very important in vastu as one goes up and comes down with this if placed properly as per vastu principles then it will take you up in life and it placed in wrong direction then it will bring you down

If you want to make internal store then you can Construct staircase in South-West corner or West or South directions in a home.

If you are planning to construct external staircase then you can construct external staircase in South-East facing East, South-West facing West, North-West facing North and South-West facing South.

Also the staircase should be clockwise as far as possible

Regards,

Vishnuprasad

http://wwwsiddhivinayaksolutionss.plisweb.com/

answer Nov 22 by Vishnuprasad Mallya
Similar Questions
+1 vote
I tried to draw a grid in your app for my house facing East. The grid shows Bedroom and Toilet part as Red. I want to look for a Vastu dosh nivaran suggestion. I have the grid screen shot with me for better understanding , however could not find any place to attach along with the question. Please let me know the same.
+1 vote
I want to construct a bathroom attached to the bedroom at East. But the only space available is at northeast. What should I do?
0 votes

My house is a double storey semi detached house with a garden space. It is facing East.

Kindly advise if there is any changes needed. Thank you.

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.