top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen vastu tips south west north east wealth plot toilet south facing bedroom east facing tips prosperity
Print Preview

My dob is 4 April 1978

0 votes
I was born on 3 April 1978 at 2 clk night so birthday is considered on 4th April.last 4 yrs I have gone through worst problems, I suspect some negativity in my house where I leave.
I have two small kids & my husband expired before 7 months

Please help
posted Nov 4 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes
You are not mentioned your name & place.
You are struggling stage of life.
Your house has more negativity.
Day to life running is questionable.
You & your kids health condition is not good.
You have lot of worries.
I advise to change your house if you are in rented house.
If it is own house you need to correct it.
Further details pl contact.
S. Rajahgopaal
Vaasthu & cosmice divine energy consultant
answer Nov 11 by S.rajahgopaal
0 votes

Dear Friend,

Greetings of the day from Siddhivinayak Solutionss!!

As you are born in Kumbha Rashi and Dhanista Nakshatra

As per my View you have a vastu dosha in North West Direction due to which you are facing problems, You have a negative rahu in chart due to which you have also faced problems in study.

You are also manglik

Regards,

Vishnuprasad

http://wwwsiddhivinayaksolutionss.plisweb.com/

answer Nov 22 by Vishnuprasad Mallya
Similar Questions
+1 vote
I m into tea business agent. When will good times come for my business growth n get married. Any vastu tips that can bring about changes if required pls suggest as I want to expand my business in near future. Also my time of birth is 8:52pm
0 votes
I am into textiles business and had various ups and downs. Please advice when my business will flourish. My DOB is 10-07-1975 & 00.04 hrs. please let me know.

Puneet Khanna
+1 vote
Please tell me some tips for wealth o have a family to take care of..... was landing money on interest also I deal with small property dealing
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.