top button
    Most popular tags
    house business direction flat main door vastu tips shop entrance wealth kitchen office prosperity south west north east plot north facing toilet south facing bedroom east facing

My dob is 12/5/1986. Me n husbamd started business last year. Growth is very slow. Can u please suggest remedies for it.

+1 vote
My shop is west facing. There are lot of problems related to finance.
posted Nov 4, 2017 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes

present office is not good. More negative force found. Also your house is not in good energy level.

Due to that you may have financial crisis, health related issue.

No happiness and lot of worries.

Try to correct both office and house.

further details pl contact:

S.Rajahgopaal

vaasthu & cosmic energy consultant

www.vasthurajah.com

answer Nov 4, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
0 votes

Hi,

Greetings of the day from Siddhivinayak Solutionss!!

There is a problem in North & Northeast Direction due to which the income is low you have to rectify the problem.

Regards,

Vishnuprasad

http://wwwsiddhivinayaksolutionss.plisweb.com/

answer Nov 15, 2017 by Vishnuprasad Mallya
Similar Questions
+1 vote
Hi, I have my Nails Studio in Gurugram. Its been an year but its not giving me return as expected. Please suggest some tips for growth & wealth. Thanks
0 votes
Please tell me some tips for wealth o have a family to take care of..... was landing money on interest also I deal with small property dealing
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.