top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house business direction flat main door shop entrance wealth office kitchen south west vastu tips prosperity north east plot north facing toilet south facing east facing bedroom

I have recently gone jobless and now I am in urgent need of job anything you can suggest??

0 votes
I am a HR Manager recently I have left my job because of salary delay issues with the company I had recently joined that company and worked there for six months but now I am jobless and need a job urgently I am aslo shifting my current residence so help me with some Vastu gyan so that will help me to get a job fadyet and have a good money backup in future. Awaiting response.Jai Shri Krishna
posted Nov 3, 2017 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

3 Answers

0 votes

At present the planets is not i favourable condition.

Moreover your house energy is not good. Particularly the health zone, wealth zone and career zone is not good and this places gives negative effect.

Hence you try to correct your place as early as possible. At some extent it will help you.

Furthers details pl contact:

S.Rajahgopaal

vaasthu & cosmic energy consultant

www.vasthurajah.com

answer Nov 3, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
Thanks for your response..
You said my house energy is not good but you are talking about which house exactly? right now I am residing at Vashi Navi Mumbai and going to shift at Koperkhairane Navi Mumbai kindly specify..
Also you said gor me planetary conditions are not favoring can you suggest any tip or remedy for this..
Please revert. Jai Dhri Krishna
0 votes
Hello Sir
Thanks for your response..
answer Nov 3, 2017 by Snehita Chatterjee
0 votes

Dear snehita:
Both houses Re not good. You can make vaasthu remedy to bring into high positive energy by installing suitable energy materials.
At present your profession is not good and no satisfaction.
Health related problems.
Wealth wise is also your not enough. No happiness

Reg plannets, you consult astrology expert.

answer Nov 3, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
0 votes
My dob 07/12/1973 worked as software engineer,after  in resision time lost my job,after two businesses kept and losed so closed,now in cunstruction side,howb is my life,did i construct or purchase new house when?my self very angry,wt about my wife?which facing house best for me.?please advice
0 votes
Myself Suchita mundhe DOB 15/02/1986       My husband Mangesh Mundhe DOB 28/08/1984 my son Aarav Mundhe DOB 17/12/2012 we have going to purchase flat but his main door facing southwest is it suitable for us? which direction is suitable for us. Please help us thank u very much in advance
+1 vote
Sir myself jaywant DOB 14/05/1982 janmaraas makar & wife DOB 05/05/1980 janmaraas dhanu my son name om DOB 21/07/2013 janmaraas dhanu we want to take house on rent main door facing sothwest is this house suitable for us.
+1 vote

I had a loss last financial year and this year also i am expecting same. Please help. Urgent remedies required

+1 vote

I have a readymade cloth retail shop. Please suggest me the position of the cash counter and what items can i keep in the cash box and if i can place any god photo or yantra or any written notes in the cash box which can help me to prosper in business and life. And the flow of cash should not stop.

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.