top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house business direction flat main door shop entrance wealth office kitchen south west vastu tips prosperity north east plot north facing toilet south facing east facing bedroom

Which is best direction to place certificate and awards?

+1 vote
I heard we have to place certificate and awards on SOUTH Wall , if it is right , why only on South Wall, please answer and help me...
posted Nov 1, 2017 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

3 Answers

0 votes
South direction is strongly connected to the earth.  It will vive stability.
Also it enhances your goal to achieve more.
answer Nov 2, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
0 votes

Hi,

Greetings of the day from Siddhivinayak Solutionss!!

The South Direction is Related to Prithvi Tatva and the Ruling planet is Mars, who signifies Energy, Blood etc in our Body if your Place you certificates in this directions facing North you will get good Results.

Regards,

Vishnuprasad

answer Nov 15, 2017 by Vishnuprasad Mallya
0 votes

The south wall is the best location to keep awards and certificates and South is the direction that is considered as the direction for all positive energies.emanating from the north. 
please visit www.vastudekho.com for more queries.

answer 1 hour ago by Garima Rima
Similar Questions
+2 votes

Hi,
it'll be g8t if can get to know, which place & facing can i keep dressing table with mirror.
my room is in south west. & entrance from north facing to my bedroom.

Regards
Swayam.

0 votes
Hi, which is the best place to keep shoe stand
0 votes
My dob is 12/04/1975 working as accounts Manager which is the best place for me to Seat
0 votes
Facing to which direction is suitable in sales office ,to improve business please advice:
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.